Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grand Opening

Hello, folks. This is Strange Grey Cat, doing my best to recover from the minor setback of losing my Wordpress page. Apparently, they changed the TOS without warning, and proceeded to delete my blog.

Bit of a kick in the balls, that.

So, here I am on a different host, hoping this one won't fall like the other did. This page's layout and features may change until I feel comfortable with it; I need to find a way to maintain a page separate from the main where I can keep my links.

Since that doesn't seem possible, here's what I have in the way of completed projects at the moment:
As before, let me know if any links get broken, and I'll see what I can do about it. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
-sgc

5 comments:

  1. If you're still looking for a secondary place to host your backups, I'd like to open up FAKKU as an option for you. We have several other groups doing the same. Please e-mail me (nikon at fakku dot net) if this is something you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did they change about the TOS that got them to shut you down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. comments and suggestions?

    alright, how 'bout finishing up the yuki yanagi doujin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the complete tankoubon of "Honey Blonde"! Great job!! Strange Grey Cat, you are something wonderful!!! Thanks to your hard work we can enjoy incredible perverted stories by Fukudahta!

    ReplyDelete