Snagged this from one of CNEB.'s threads on /h/ a while ago. Yeah, I was slow in translating it. RL issues, plus editing difficulty.
As usual, commentary and criticism is appreciated.
Oh, also, I've begun working with the guys over at FAKKU on hosting my stuff. Give it a look-see; I'm in the list of translation groups.
Download links:
Rapidshare | Mediafire | Megaporn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

glad to see you working with fakku, especially after those problems you had at wordpress..
ReplyDeleteI am so happy I found this site. I used to visit your wordpress site, and didn't know you had restarted your blog here until I learned about it from another one of your fans. Glad to see you back in business.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the translation keep up the great work
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys. Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteThnx for the chapter. I really like his other works.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chapter dude!
ReplyDeleteone of a kind productions released the same doujin some days ago.
ReplyDeleteit's here: http://cgrascal.wordpress.com/
Glad you found a home in Blogspot, SGC! Now I can update my links!
ReplyDelete