Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back on my feet.

Finally got some stuff out of the way. I'm back to working on Shikatte! Futago Shimai chapters 4 & 5, and after that, I'll be doing the second chapter of Loli Big-breasted Mama by Jingrock. (Yoroshii did the first chapter; link to his blog on the right.)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! You've been missed . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What to say...

    I hope things get better for you, whatever they were, and welcome back =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, more Yuki Yanagi!
    Good to hear you haven't gone entirely AWOL, like some other translators as of late :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL the "Formal Apology" letter is funny as hell. Would you mind to share the template with me ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pic. I second anon's request for the template. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever know that you're my hero?

    You're everything I wish to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news. :) I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, all, and work is proceeding smoothly.

    The letter template (and others) is at:
    http://www.bureauofcommunication.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete