Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whoa.

I think that's enough suggestions for now, everyone. You've given me a lot, and I need time to review them all before deciding.

Here's what I'm definitely going to be working on, provided someone else doesn't get to them first:
  • Takatsu- "Datte Datte no Akuma-san"
  • Ronpaia- "Chi ha Dame" (F/SN)
  • Clover Kai- "Face es-all divide" (F/SN). Hoping there might be some way to bring another Fate lover I know into the project.
I may add to this list as I progress in reviewing the candidates, so keep an eye out.

busy, busy~

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking my suggestion, glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. F-NERD has already been translated.
    Found it here: www.hentairules.net/2010/05/09/evangelion-hentai-doujin-english-f-nerd-by-saigado/
    Website mentions "Risette" as translator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems someone has already gotten to Saigado's "F-NERD".

    ReplyDelete
  4. saigado - F-NERD(eva) was translated by Risette.

    http://www.hentairules.net/2010/05/09/evangelion-hentai-doujin-english-f-nerd-by-saigado/

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>Saigado- "F-NERD" (Eva)

    Mm, just to let you know, someone translated this recently, although I don't know who. (I only saw the upload on e-hentai, and didn't see any credits in it.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello SGC, it's Oliver from Hentairules

    I'm horribly sorry to read you've been working on F-Nerd, someone going by the name of Risette has just translated it, it's gone public yesterday :-(

    At least, I hope to tell you as soon as possible before you lose too much time on it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, all. Good thing I hadn't started on it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who is this Risette and does he have a site or anything?

    ReplyDelete