I'm not dead, I've just been on something of a forced hiatus.
Taking care of my grandmother - and dealing with the stupid things she does because of her 24-year-old cat (who has no teeth, yet refuses to eat the wet cat food), and because it's the way she's always done things, so of course it has to be the right way! - has really become time-consuming.
Between that, being a regular blood plasma donor, various other things, and trying to keep a social life, I hardly have a minute to myself lately.
I'm not quitting the scanlating until and unless I go pro, though, so don't worry. If someone wants to pick up one of my projects, though, let me know so that I can take it off the list.
The list of projects is still up in the air. I'm still only a few pages into typesetting Datte Datte no Akuma-san because of the above issues, but I'm making (slow) progress on it.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No biggie. Just keep doing whatever you're doing.
ReplyDeleteOMG, you're alive it's a miracle
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I feel slightly bad when I laughed at the cat with no teeth not eating wet food x3
ReplyDeleteHope everything is okay! Let us know if you need any help
Take all the time that you need - will be waiting when you come back and start posting again . Thanks for all the previous ones .
ReplyDeleteCan we get another status update please?
ReplyDeleteIt's been a year. Please come back! We miss you!
ReplyDeleteIt's been over a year now. Are you still alive?
ReplyDeleteIt's looks like you won't come back anymore. Thanks for all your work.
ReplyDelete