Saturday, September 19, 2009

No new release yet

A few IRL issues again (illnesses being passed amongst family and friends, mainly) have been getting in the way. Also, I've been occupied with a non-H translation project.

I'm reminded that I've been taking WAY TOO LONG to get Shikatte! Futago Shimai 4 and 5 translated. I'm moving them up on my queue. Sorry to those of you who are getting impatient; the project's not dead! I swear!

Also, I owe a big apology to those who have posted comments here and heard nothing. I completely forgot to check the comment moderation queue! Wordpress used to send me email notifications of those, so I had been too used to that and didn't think to check it myself. Mea culpa.

Need sleep for now. I hope to get busy on things on Sunday; too tired (and sick) at the moment to work.

5 comments:

  1. May your family's immune system conquer the vile viral invaders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not getting impatient on Shimai, well, I am

    But don't feel PRESSURED into working on it like a slave either. Get well soon, THEN work on it like a slave.

    I like my slaves to be healthy and happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy to see you back...

    Wordpress has been known to have some issues with blogs as of late...

    Be of good health, friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One question I have:

    Why is it that you never post picture previews of the eromanga you translate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minor update: Still bogged down with IRL stuff. Short summary: House broke, had to fix it. Making small progress here and there on TL projects.

    @JeKL: I just never think of doing so, since I tend to post the finished projects on 4chan, FAKKU, etc.

    @others: Thanks for your continued support. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete