
And here we are with the final chapter in the series, in which the long-awaited Mom-and-Daughters Foursome occurs.
Rapidshare | Mediafire | Megaporn
This is a chapter that the old rewrite didn't bother to screw around with, for which I am thankful. With this, the entire series has been translated.
Also, on an unrelated note, I've created an auxiliary blog for my more worksafe translation projects. Check the links on the sidebar, it's pretty obvious which one it is.

added again at mangaupdates.com
ReplyDeletethx for the final chapter of shikatte!
Thanks a lot for this new chapter, and for completing this project. It is simply awesome.
ReplyDeleteMany thanx SGC. Now i'm going to read it, at last.
ReplyDeletethanks a lot for the release!
ReplyDeletethanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteWhat's next for a project. These are two manga that I wouldn't mind seeing done but do whatever you want. :)
ReplyDelete[Fueta Kishi] Chu Berozu
[Shinama] Fetish Circle
Thanks for all the translation work you're doing. This series is especially good. I hope you're picking a good one for the next work too!
ReplyDeleteThat was a treat, thanks a lot Shinkage, you have my gratitude :)
ReplyDeleteThe scenario was so-so, obviously, but the drawings made my day :D
Finally got around to reading the last chapter. The artist really has a thing for squishy women . . .
ReplyDeletewhens your next release going to be?
ReplyDeletewhen's your next release? its been over a two months
ReplyDeleteI've been working on things. I've got one last page to finishing Jingrock's "Loli Kyonyuu Mama 2". (which is a deceptive title, as there is no loli - the lady's just short. The kyonyuu part, however...)
ReplyDeleteThat one page is a doozy, though - the text is all handwritten, and it's done in a very odd way. I'm having to get creative with how I put the text into it, so that the effect isn't lost.
In fact, I was debating just leaving that page entirely untranslated, but after trying it, it just didn't feel right.
If this takes too much longer, I'll work on something else as well in the meantime.