Friday, April 30, 2010

Now taking requests

At the moment, I've realized something: my queue of ero manga to translate is empty!
I do have a few projects to work with on the worksafe side of things, but nothing H.

So, that being the case, I'm now taking requests.

Guidelines:
  • Things with a somewhat dark theme are acceptable (see Lilium), but I'm more likely to take a suggested manga on as a project if it has a more vanilla tone.
  • No loli, scat, guro, obvious bestiality (e.g. dog on woman), NTR, or rape.
    • Flat chest != loli. I'm more a fan of medium to large, though.
  • Yuri isn't my cup of tea. Neither is yaoi.
  • A little light bondage is okay, but hard BDSM, pegging, etc., are out.
  • Futanari is okay, as long as it doesn't go into the "dicks larger than their arms" sort of proportions.
  • Please do not be offended if I don't take your suggestion. There's some things I like and some I don't, and if I don't like something, I'm less inclined to work on it. Remember, I'm doing this because I enjoy doing it.
So, let's hear those suggestions!
-sgc


Official statements now out of the way, here's a bit of a warning-slash-explanation:
It's spring, and that means it's allergy season for me. One of the things my allergies affect is my eyes. They swell and itch, and I end up rubbing them in my sleep.
This is a pretty big problem for me as a translator, because with these things affecting my eyes, they get strained rather easily. This makes me tire much faster, and is generally an annoying hindrance to my translation work.
I've been taking prescription allergy medication for a long time now. It works wonders for my congestion, but doesn't help my eye allergies very much.

As a result, my progress in translating during spring is usually slow. Please bear with me, I have a good reason to work as slowly as I do.

36 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your site and your torrent sits proudly in my rack of hentai downloads. Would you consider taking a crack at Chanpon Miyabi's Twins Mother?

    http://hotfile.com/dl/34784142/ca6e872/Chanpon_Mlyabl_Twins_Mother.rar.html

    It is this guy who is fucking these two older women but due to the moon language I can never figure out what the relationships are. Very happy sex, with that gleeful mom sluttiness that Miyabi's women have. If you don't translate it could you at least tell me what the relations between the characters are?

    If that isn't to your taste anything with milfs is fine. Anything by Miyabi Tsuzuru would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean a full volume or single episodes?
    This one sits right in the middle, it's longish (48 pages) and quite verbose, but it's got a funny story. Basically people carry around their repressed desires in form of a bomb, and there's this boy that doesn't get any while everyone fucks around him.

    It's chapter 5 of Tenjiku Rounin's Moujhu (aka Bête Obscène), the gallery is here (page 139).
    Sorry for not providing the raw, but my upload speed is abysmal tonight and the upload would take until morning. If you're interested in translating it, I'll upload it some other day hoping that speeds pick up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a Dizzy doujin, hope you like it.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S4O13PP4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I humbly request Datte Datte no Akuma san by Takatsu found here:
    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/201362/5ded87bc96/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JukanX: The gallery you linked is dead, so I can't say whether I like it or not.
    However, Tonigobe did translate the earlier chapters, so if I end up not taking it on, you might want to run it by him.

    Checking out the others now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice To Heart 2 doujin:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/382246014/_Syunkan_Saidaihusoku__U-Maniax__To_Heart_2_.rar

    ReplyDelete
  7. takaoka motofumi - hot liquid

    http://forum.nihonomaru.com/hentai-manga/151407-takaoka-motofumi-hot-liquid.html

    http://hotfile.com/dl/40570648/6e07247/Takaoka_Motofumi_-_Hot_Liquid.rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I work with a group and I was thinking about doing this series, but we're too busy at the moment. It's "Offline Game" by Emua:

    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/223896/07a2ba0f84/

    It's a cute series about a guy who's in an MMO guild with a lot of hot bored housewives. There's a fair amount of in-game text which would add some variety to the translation and editing. The scans look a lot better once they've been leveled correctly. It's been out for a couple years but nobody's picked it up yet. I know it's probably likely that you'll pass on it, but what do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, forgot that some galleries need a login to access. In the meantime my upload speeds have become more acceptable so I've been able to upload the relevant chapter; here's the download link (MegaUpload).

    BTW, Tonigobe translated those first chapters you mentioned on a commission basis, and the commissioner apparently has no interest in the remaining stories in the tankoubon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchi Puri by Arima Zin

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jahgnwoafjm

    YQII did chapter 7 but I have no idea if he'll be doing the rest though. Just thought I'll throw this out and see if you like it because I did. :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Goes through RAW stash...*
    Well, whis is gonna take a while...
    Mediafire folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=fad7668dd9b89998312dbd5f2bdc5062e899d03f14832eee61390143435ec59c


    Macross Frontier:
    [Abare tabi] WILD RUSH Klan taii wo Okkiku shitari Chissaku shitari (Macross Frontier) [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nzw5a1zkmwz
    Klan Klein in Micro as well as Macro (You decide if her Miclon form is to loli for you; Klan stuff is rare

    though, so it might be worth it anyway)

    Macross Frontier - Imin Sendan no Geinou Jijou [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?00tdwtmx2zm
    Features Sheryl, Ranka and that female subordinate. Mainly Sheryl though. (very well drawn)

    Final Fantasy VII:
    Final Fantasy - Yuffie to kanokeotoko
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jztzvzthztn
    Yuffie x Vincent

    hachi
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jwncywmwamz
    more Yuffie x Vincent second part is Tifa Futa (not my cup of tea but eh)

    Bleach:
    onegaifukukansama
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lx12djwgm5m
    Various Bleach girls; Sex; The end.

    School Rumble:
    [Lover's] Another Ending [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?twzvym1mtwi
    Itoko and other girls

    [Lover's] Secret Lesson [RAW].zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zm1ndo0mtdm
    Nurse sexings with a bit of Itoko at the end

    Fate/stay Night:
    [GACHINKO SHOBOU] Neto Rareta Hime Kihei (Fate)(C76) [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hhdowgomtmh
    Rider getting fucked by fat guy.

    [GACHINKO SHOBOU] Yappari Rider haeroina 5 (Fate)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m2wgmin4voa
    Elastic Rider is elastic.

    [Ronpaia] Chihadame (Fate) [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ynzm4djhj1k
    Horny Rider is horny.

    Clover Kai - Face es-all divide (Fate) [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j5rlkndnznj
    Story based tankoubon. Seems to be the secret Rider route. (This is the last Rider one. Promise.)

    [Studio TRC] Light Her Fire [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dzeytndgmmy
    Personal favorite of mine. Features very happy Tohsaka sex. (Nice positions and attention to detail.)

    torahenomichi
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?34ymgnnjhj1
    Ever elusive Fujimura Taiga porn. (Art isn't quite what I usually go for. But like I said, it's rare.)

    Chrome Shelled Regios:
    [Maruta] feri senpai ni kera rete fuma retaitsu!! (Chrome Shelled Regios)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zy1mzgr3njm
    Felli Loss + foot fetish sex

    Original:
    [Irotenshi] Aneshita!! you me (other) [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mdlinozegj0
    Boy takes care of well endowed sick girl (also sex)

    Original [Monstergirl]:
    WITCHSWITCH [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmi2fhjmnmi
    Features variety of Monster Girls (Harpy, Lamia, etc...)

    [Niku Drill] Jingai Haruman 1 (Original) [RAW]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?doz4wnzound
    Traveller gets surprised by Spider-Woman (and not the Marvel kind)

    Good hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like most of the stuff you work on, so if it's a tank or something I'm sure it'll be awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I've gone through a couple of them now.

    @Stannis: It's a possibility. Not too keen on the white-out style of censoring Chanpon Miyabi uses (as compared to other styles), but it probably wouldn't keep me from working on it.

    Just in case I end up not being able to take it, here's how they're conected:
    Seito, the male lead, lost his birth mother at a young age. His father got remarried to Wakana, the one with her hair tied up on the cover, making her his stepmother.
    Wakana is the younger identical twin sister of Kanna (the long-haired one). The twins once feuded over Seito's father, and after he married Wakana, Kanna left for America to pursue her modeling carreer.
    Kanna has come back to Japan for a photo shoot, and will be staying with Wakana and her stepson for a month.
    Naturally, this is a problem for Seito - especially after Kanna deceives Seito, posing as Wakana and tricking him into fulfilling his fantasies with her.

    @Kamui: Sorry, but that art style's a bit too far out of my range of tastes.

    @hhjun: The first page was missing from the gallery you linked. Luckily, I managed to dig up a copy of the Dec. 2009 issue of Comic Megastore, where it appeared.
    "Datte Datte no Akuma-san" is in.

    @Anonymous #1: That one's a strong possibility. Very cute and funny. I should warn you that I know jack-all about To Heart, though.

    @yurakair: Ah, same artist who did "Harem Tune" (which is seemingly an abandoned project). "Hot Liquid" is a collection of one-shots, so I may cherry-pick a chapter or two.

    @Anonymous #2: Well, I'd like to give it a proper looking-over, but being unable to download archives from e-hentai, I can't. Tried to find the raws elsewhere, too, but no success. Is it possible for you to re-upload it somewhere else?

    @JukanX: After looking at it... I won't rule it out entirely, but the art style isn't really my cup of tea, and the content isn't much to my liking. There's a lot of floating text on it, too, which I prefer to avoid dealing with where possible.

    @That1dude: It's good and I like it. I do hope that YQII picks up the rest, though, if only because I've gotten several good requests now, and this would help narrow my field of choices...

    (cont'd)

    ReplyDelete
  14. (cont'd)

    @Armstrong: Whoa, quite a few there. In order:
    Macross F (never watched it, just to let you know)
    1. "WILD RUSH (etc.)" - Even if it's part time, loli-Klan is too much of a boner-kill.
    2. "Imin Seidan (etc.)" - It's a drug-and-rape thing. Try Little White Butterflies, they might be interested.

    FF7: "Yuffie to (...)" wasn't very good. The first part of "Hachi" might be a possibility (better raws, better art, etc.), but the second part is out.

    Bleach: I don't know if I could work on something of Raita's or not - not because the art is bad (far from it) but because the unusual way he uses text is both hard to read and hard to edit.
    Also, those raws are pretty artifacted.

    School Rumble: Sorry, going to pass on these due to dislike of the series.

    F/SN
    1. "Netorareta Himekihei" - Absolute no. NTR right from the title.
    2. "Yappari Rider ha Eroi na 5" - Chalk this up as a 'maybe', dependent on whether I can work past the piss-drinking part early on.
    3. "Chi ha Dame" - I like this. It's in.
    4. "Face es-all divide" - Wow, that's pretty long for a doujinshi manga. Really good material, too - porn-wise AND plot-wise. I'll take it. Might have to make it a collaborative effort, but it'll be done.
    5. "Light Her Fire" - I agree that the art's very nice, and a cursory scan of the story shows positive results as well. However, there are some parts where I'm not confident I can read them correctly; a lot of hand-written material at crucial points, plus Ayako's accent. It's in the "Maybe" column.
    6. "Tora he no Michi" - Oh wow, that's a blast from the past. I first saw this one back when I wasn't really experienced enough with Japanese to start translating in earnest. Yasui Riosuke/Goromenz wasn't as polished back then, either. This is also a "Maybe", and I think I can find a clearer set of raws for it.

    Regios: "Felli-senpai (etc.)" - Not especially interesting to me, and I know nothing of CSR beyond the series' title.

    Nee-chan to Shiyou yo!: "Aneshita" - It's a "Maybe". Not much more to say, other than it being a little odd to have doujinshi of a specific H-game (one which isn't all that big a name, either)

    Various: "WitchSwitch" - Nothing particularly interesting. Passing on this.

    "Jingai Haruman 1" - Actually, Anonygoo translated this one not long ago.
    http://anonygoo.blogspot.com/2010/04/jingai-haruman-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks SGC for considering twins mother! That summary makes everything click.
    If you are ever looking for stuff to translate in the future can I suggest http://www.h-zip.com/

    He does a good job of providing works by author and selecting big boobed straight sex works

    http://loli.pant.su/ of course has nearly every new release and if you take a look at it every week or two you should be stuffed to the gills with stuff that interests you.

    Since you know Japanese you probably have access to a bunch of stuff I've never heard of so you prolly don't need these, but just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's Offline Game Vol. 1:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/382709370/_Emua__Offline_Game_Vol.1.zip.html

    (wanted to do mediafire but it's really slow right now)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Stannis: Just knowing Japanese doesn't always help. For one thing, I'm not at all confident I wouldn't get virused to hell and back if I tried to grab content off Winny or Share.

    I knew about pant.su (don't actually need the "loli" in the URL), but H-Zip is new to me. Found a few things I didn't know about Manabe Jouji doing, for instance. Thanks!

    @Anonymous: Downlaoding it now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Honey Blonde links are no longer valid.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Anon: I'm aware of this; it happened some time ago.
    Use the torrent linked in this post:
    http://strangegreycatsblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/links-down.html
    I seed this torrent regularly.
    You could also look it up on FAKKU.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry if you didn't like the art style. I also have this folder of stories from the Comic Unreal series. From looking at them, you'll probably figure out I have a thing for demon girls.

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z9AFRPVC

    ReplyDelete
  21. How about finishing up the rest of the "Shikatte! Futago Shimai" tankoubon.

    There's "Marshmallow Steady" by Akagane Matsuri. Plenty of happy sex in this. The first 5 chapters of it were done a long time ago, but its since been abandoned. Here's the Raw gallery: Marshmallow Steady

    And something a little more on the comedic side, there's "Pai x Kura" by Kudo Hiroshi. Here's the link to the Raw Gallery: Pai x Kura

    If any of those interest you, I can provide the DL links.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please, translate this Haruhi's doujin:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/382990179/_GUST__Ryoumiya_Haruhi_no_Hatsunetsu____Shuuseiban__Haruhi_.rar

    ReplyDelete
  23. [Tomohiro Kouda] "Triple Sunshine"
    Here is the download link:
    http://rs81.rapidshare.com/files/238757032/Tomohiro_Kouda_-_Triple_Sunshine.rar
    Here is the gallery:
    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/83016/262b7ef43f/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sup, Strange Grey Cat. If you have not made your decision yet you might want to take a look at these:


    [Tabe Koji] LOVE SWEETS

    http://www.mediafire.com/?mhqg2xaimmh

    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/204042/0bae86e1de/#

    Mostly focuses on mature woman, OL - Office Ladies, and school girls.


    [Tabe Kouji] Tabe Rumba

    http://rapidshare.com/files/242284488/tabe_kouji_-_tabe_rumba.rar

    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/98789/8bd33ac5aa/

    Primarily focuses on Ganguro/Mature women.


    [Tabe Kouji] Tabe Bitch [2008-05-15]

    http://www.mediafire.com/?mhqg2xaimmh

    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/95398/9e7533bda3/

    Mature Woman, OL, and School Girl.


    [Clone Ningen] O Ri No Hi To (C. Megastore H 2009-05)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?lxxz5kxw1om


    [Clone Ningen] Yume (COMIC Megastore H 2009-02)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?enfnnq2mvyz

    Both Clone Ningen works can be found in his most recent book [Clone ningen] Momojiri 400%.

    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/160875/4cb6a7ec2f/

    ReplyDelete
  25. [Tomohiro Kouda] "Triple Sunshine"

    Download Link:
    http://rs81.rapidshare.com/files/238757032/Tomohiro_Kouda_-_Triple_Sunshine.rar

    Gallery Link:
    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/83016/262b7ef43f/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hopefully these suggestions won't provoke you in any manner

    FSN: Keep the Faith
    http://www.fakku.net/viewmanga.php?id=348

    This seems like a moving epilogue doujin where Shiro picks up the pieces after the Fate route.

    LH:Narusegawa Special
    http://www.fakku.net/viewmanga.php?id=120

    FSN:Hitohira
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zemjnuzm4cn

    FSN: Sakura rains
    http://rapidshare.com/files/337343262/_TRIP_SPIDER__Sakura_rains__Fate__CT15_.rar

    Considering what poor Sakura went through I'm always partial for her finding comfort and love in the arms of Shiro.

    LH: Shinobu Splash
    http://www.filestube.com/4d6177dd7616cec403ea/go.html

    LH: Love Here Now
    http://megaupload.com/?d=L0NTTPN8

    Does Keitaro x Shinobu fall into the loli category?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love sweets and Tabe bitch mediafire links both go to the same love sweets download, Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OK, here's a vanilla and WAFF flavoured manga:

    Kikkawa Kabao - Kyonyuu Shijou Shugi
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=30912

    Link to a RAW:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/33443721/b25d5d8/Kikkawa_Kabao_-_Kyonyuu_Shijou_Shugi.rar.html

    Link to already translated chapters (uploaded by yours truly):
    http://www.mediafire.com/?uifdzzy0el2

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shunichi Fujiwara's After School

    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161055

    It seems kind of normal. Has anyone picked it up?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Drill Murata's The Devilish Cherry

    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2305066

    It is all about "Hello, nurse!"

    ReplyDelete
  31. Daidai Hate to Momoka by Raymon

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5jw0z1lq

    A guy and two girls, one with a four inch long clitoris.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oops, here is the link to Tabe Bitch

    http://www.mediafire.com/?j4ondmxzmzz

    ReplyDelete
  33. How 'bout dis:

    http://doujinshi.mugimugi.org/book/309432/

    YQII already translated 'Gokujyou Zazamibon'; that leaves three more doujins by this circle. Megaupload link:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6SWKE97Z

    19 pages of dialogue isn't so bad, I think. If you don't translate it, can you at least romanize the title :)? I have NO idea what the title of this is, and I can't read moon. Why? Cause I like to keep my junk orderly.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I found this Caramel-dow piece while looking through some 'chan board or other, it's ecchi/giantess. 13 mostly double-page .jpg's at good resolution.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?g2d5xghizo1

    ReplyDelete
  35. Would you be willing to take a look into Poplife? It's quite WAFF, with a really adorable art style.
    Poplife link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jglwzjmm3kn

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete